Information gathering on the organization
Each firm inevitably faces the problem of choice of the reliable partner in its business activity. Thereupon arises the question of check of the potential partner through the databases and other sources. Information gathering and comprehensive in-depth analysis is a foolproof way to identify an honest and reliable partner.
Verification of the potential partner is an utmost necessity in modern business. To check the firm through databases means to collect all the needed data on the firm through every possible source, to undertake an in-depth analysis of the received information, to make a clear well-reasoned report.
Information gathering on an organization is undertaken through open and closed sources, connections with different law-enforcement agencies. When the collected information appears to be confidential we can offer different options of solution of the problem within the bounds of the existing law.
The private detectives “LIDER” will help to gather all the needed information on your business rivals, partners or the firm you are planning to collaborate with in the future.
What we do not do:
- We never force door locks.
- We don’t sell special tools.
- We never mislead our clients in respect of their problems.
- We don’t work according to the pattern “remuneration for result only”.
- We don’t work with those clients whose aims seem unclear or doubtful to us.
- We don’t work with those clients who don’t leave contact details.
- We never share information of our clients with the third party.